Monday, June 20, 2011

Private Art Lessons


I am starting private & semi-private Art lessons again. I will come to your church or local library.
I  teach drawing, previously I taught a lot of private lessons, I can teach private lessons or also can set up small groups if you are interested in a semi- private lesson or even an art night out, party etc...

In drawing lessons students learn  "Drawing on the Right Side of the Brain" concepts, sighting, shading, etc...




Private Acrylic Painting tutorial

Drawing on the Right Side of the Brain still life



You can see some pages of the drawing lessons on my blog http://sodanicaart.blogspot.com/2010/04/drawing-shading-techniques.htmlPainting workshops are also available.


Pricing based on instruction (Students will need to provide suplies)
$60 per hour 1 student
$75 2 students per hour

2 hour 1 student $75
2 hours 2 students $120

Add additional students for $10 per hour per student.



If you are interested in lessons this summer  contact me! See more of my student's pieces below:




Watercolor tutorial



Acrylic 8 week workshop 

Classical Drawing tutorial still life
Fabric sketches
Posture and drawing
Student drawing from life tutorial

No comments:

Post a Comment