Monday, September 6, 2010

Wedding Designs

These are some pics of the designs from our wedding:
I was working at a printer at the time and designed ALL The print materials- a bit of a pain but worth it.


Our photographer is brilliant, one of the best in Palm Beach County and a joy to work with. 
Paul really made our day a special and fun. As an artist I totally trusted his judgement and didn't have to think about how I wanted things to look, because his work is strong and creative.  The photography was non-invasive and didn't take time away from our special day!

Paul has a studio here in Palm Beach and in New York City.






Saris were shipped from India for the decor.



The cake, I chose different shaped for each layer as well as a contrasting color scheme for each layer.





I wanted to use pink ans green together and blue and orange so the colors would really pop. Then I wanted gold embellishments, the decorator came up with those designs and did a fabulous job! 
I got a cake jewelry topper to add some sparkle.





I think roses are horribly clique and decided that there would be no clique flowers like roses, calla lilies, etc... Orchids were sunk into large vases atop zen rocks, and on opposite tables were Heliconia, Delphinium, Monstera Deliciosa, and some orchids.


Details details:
Frosting instead of rice, it keeps the birdies healthy...





Floral Designs






No comments:

Post a Comment