Friday, October 8, 2010

Hall Decor Bulletin Boards

So I am the School Decorator.
I take my job very seriously :)
Well I am not the best bulletin Board-er but have been having a good time making banners etc.
I have made the banners by hand and had them all laminated.

I decided to have boards that wouldn't be super high maintenance so I have a lot of student work on display.

My favorite Holiday is Thanksgiving and it is extremely overlooked so I have already begun a large Thanksgiving display.

I love usins scripture wherever I can.
Pre- School Pitched in:
 I think that having verses on display is a great way to keep students in the word!


Art Club made this banner it really adds a lot of color to the hallway.

I plan to have a banner each season.
This Noah's ark board is a progressive board that will change to tell the story of Noahs ark and the students have created the Art.

I am really hoping to get the school thinking about World Missions so I have a missions board that will change periodically. I didn't have takers the first time around so this is on China missions and tentmaking.
I am at a loss with the sports board hoping for inspiration...
The who's who baord helps us all get to know those who make our experience at school a great one!
5th and 6th Grades working on pointalism.

No comments:

Post a Comment