Friday, October 8, 2010

Spanish Classroom


So I found this awesome student painting stuffed in a corner in the Art room and had to have it for my Spanish room.

Passport to Spanish- life saver! 
We learn bible truths each class, verses, and songs.
Sticker charts-MY SANITY!
I would be lost without stickers!

I give out the Star of the week for Spanish & Art Classes.
The students receive their certificates in chapel.

When a student finishes a chart first then he or she is the grand prize winner of the school and receives a ribbon and recognition in chapel.

Colors and past behavior charts.

My calendar and more sticker charts!
Can you tell I like sticker rewards?


These are some of the vocab drills.

I have way too many boards so I drew this 


and will change out our missions spotlight and seasonal decor. 

There are also some posters of our spotlight country beside the board.

More bible verses and bible truths then our review verses are on the wall beside the charts.

Fruits and my counting charts! 










No comments:

Post a Comment